Comparison - Soy Milk:
formula is far easier on babies' digestive systems than cow's milk.
Nutrition and health information
- Nutritious benefits: ideal liquidarian food, complete protein source of essential amino acids, high fiber and rich in isoflavones. You can add almond, sesames, etc for other nutrition ingredients.
- Soymilk vs. milk: cholesterol free, no lactose, no saturated fats as in animal milk. Reduced risk of heart disease. No hormones. No rBGH. No rBST. Ideal for people with lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
- Fresh soymilk vs. shelf soymilk: more nutritious, more tasty, much cheaper, more green, no food additives. Drink freshly made soy milk instead of store-bought soy milk since soy proteins, essential vitamins, etc are significantly degraded over time.
- Much cheaper than milk and shelf soymilk: even choose to use organic soy beans, which is highly recommended for more nutritious, away from chemicals and pesticide, and avoiding GMO soy beans.
- Easy to use. Easy to clean: 15 minutes to make, less than 3 minutes to clean up. Use refrigerator to store the soaked beans and soymilk.
- No waste: high tech is used in the new-generation soy milk maker: more efficient, last longer, and almost no residues left after the fresh soy milk made. Besides, residues can be saved for cake making and other use.
- Tasty and flavor: add various rices, sesames, beans, almond ... to enrich the flavors.
Make the soy milk at home:
Why Milk is not good
1. To boost production, many farmers inject cows with synthetic growth hormones, which increase the cows' risk of developing mastitis, a painful infection that causes cows' udders to become so heavy that they sometimes drag on the ground. (more: Why Milk_Is not_So_Nice )
2. Cows are artificially inseminated. Calves are traumatically taken from them shortly after birth. Female calves are either added to the dairy herd or slaughtered for the rennet in their stomachs (used to make cheese). When their milk production wanes, they are killed & ground up to make burgers.
3. Humans are the only creatures that drink milk from the mother of another species. Cow's milk (& the products made from it) is laced with foreign, frequently allergy-inciting, bovine protein & frequently contains hydrocarbon pesticides and other chemical contaminates, as well as health-endangering saturated fat.
4. Many children are subtly or violently allergic to milk proteins. Sniffles & intestinal distress dismissed as colds & colic can actually be signs of lactose intolerance.
4.5 Shocking fact: People who have been taught that cow's milk is the "perfect food" may be shocked to hear many prominent medical doctors are now saying
dairy consumption is a contributing factor in nearly two
dozen diseases of children and adults.
5. Drinking milk has also been linked to asthma & intestinal bleeding & is suspected of triggering juvenile diabetes.
6. Some children's bodies even reject cow's milk protein as a foreign substance & produce high levels of antibodies to fend off this "invader".