There are many kinds of meditation. Some are good for health, some are
good for the mind, some are good for the intellect, some are good
for money. Because you can make good business if you concentrate on
your work. The intensive concentration is meditation. So all of us
meditate every day. Some meditate on a wife, some meditate on beautiful
girls, some meditate on money, some meditate on business.
is on God, is the original plan from God, that we should get in
touch with the God power and with the Word of God. In the Bible
it is said, "In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word
was God and the Word was with God."
How to meditate?
Yin Method meditation: Meditation on
Inner Light and Inner Sound.
Seeing the Light,
we see many other things.
Hearing the Word we hear many other things.
We hear the teachings directly from God.
So this is what we are meditating on. We meditate
on that Word, which is the vibration within, the Word which indicates
the frequency, the God Power. Because we are the temple of God,
and God speaks to us in such a way. He appears to us in the form
of light and speaks to us in the form of sounds.
We need a powerful teacher: you pray inside to Him or Her if you have difficulty in meditation, or if you are too far from God. Like a baby that needs the parents
to hold him so he can walk since he is still a little weak. But later he can walk alone.
know that your goal is walking alone, and growing up, and not to
rely on parents forever.
QAs on Why Meditation, How to Meditate
- What is meditation?
- How do you meditate?
- How does one meditate? What should be in his or her mind?
- Where can we meditate?
- How long should we meditate every day?
- When meditating, how do we concentrate our thoughts without being affected by our daily
- What should we think about when we meditate?
- Is it advisable for a person who has suffered mental problems such as
severe depression and schizophrenia to practice meditation?
- You said that we are not to just go and meditate in a cave, but we are to be out in a kind of living, walking meditation in the world. Could you go into that in a little more detail?
- You said that meditation will lessen desires and wants, but no matter how happy I am I still have
many desires and wants. Can you explain why?
- How can we develop our Third Eye?
- When we sleep, our body is asleep, so who sees?
- Sometimes, when I meditate I feel very uplifted, but I don't see anything besides black and white.
Does this mean that I am at a lower level, or that I am not that good yet?
- Oh, Master, I have a hard time meditating because my head hurts when
I start to meditate. Please tell me how to stop the headaches?
- In what way can we get energy from meditation?
- How should one meditate?
- Master, will meditation lead us to getting possessed by the devil?
- Master, can those who have mental depression practice meditation?
- Why does one see white light during meditation? What does it mean?